Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Timeless Tuesday

Today has been one of the longest days I have experienced in a while.  I miss the kids at school and this afternoon I walked over to see who was there. Only three there Emily, Jara and Laily.  Laily's mom Tracy, and Ms. Melissa.  I wish I hadn't resigned, but it was for the better.  The school doesn't have to worry about paying 4 teachers when there really wasn't enough three year old students for two classes. 

Changing the subject, Remember the song by Cyndi Lauper called Just another manic Monday!!!! That was yesterday.  I know that this time of year is very slow for my husband's work, but I don't quite remember it being this slow last year.  We are better off bill wise, because we have paid my car off, but when you look at everything in the long run, I still need to find work.  I don't want to move... but it may come to that.  We both need jobs that are steady at least for awhile. 

Anyway, it is in God's hands right now.  I've been job surfing all day practically, so much so I have a stress headache.  On a different note, we are going to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year....  I can't wait to play games and laugh and have a good time.  Almost everyone will be there except for my niece Misty, but she is being transferred to the half house from rehab.  I am so proud of her!  And my nephew John.  They are finally turning their lives around. 

I am thinking about maybe offering to babysit or watch a couple of kids after school to see if i get any takers.  It wouldn't be much income but it would be some and with cleaning at the church it will help until I can find something full time.  I'm not even sure what kind of job I want.  I just want to be able to go to school and get my degree.  Maybe I can find something at a childcare facility or something like that to help.  Anyway, I guess that is where we are right now.  If we move, I would definitely want to go the direction that my daughter and son in law are going.  I'm not sure how that will effect my husband's work.  We have to go where there is work.  I  am tired of worrying and not knowing what is going to happen.  Yes i know about giving it to God, but let's face it, that is a whole lot easier said than done.  I pray and talk to God all the time.  He answers my prayers and I know i just have to have faith and trust in the Lord, and i do try to do that everyday, but Monday was my day for a nervous breakdown.  And I had it.

My daughter is a great prayer warrior and we prayed together and all is turning out okay, not great but okay and it will get better.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and that you all are blessed greatly by God in all that you seek.  Have a God Filled Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment