Saturday, November 13, 2010

Priorities In Life

Okay after a long talk with God this morning, I've realized that I need to get my priorities straight.  Playing games on Face book, playing solitaire, or doing things that are not productive should not be on that list.  So after a lot of thinking and realizing that money for the next two weeks is going to be very, very tight, I've decided to re-organize things and get a plan together and in place.  Of course, I need God to be at the top of that list, and He is. 

So here are the things I'm trying to accomplish with God at the helm over the next six to seven months.

1.  A closer walk with Jesus and He being first in my life.
2.  An income from my freelance writing and my website to sustain us when Norman doesn't have any work.
3.  To start school.  I had some very unrealistic goals this last week concerning this, so if i don't get enrolled to start by January one, then I'm not going to freak out.
4.  A place to live where, the electricity bill and utilities are not more than the rent.  A place to live where we are not overrun by critters so to speak.  A place to live where the floors don't give when you walk.  A place to live that I can invite my family to spend the night.  A place to live where if I decide to keep kids or provide childcare, I have room.
5.  To plan and pay for our vow renewal ceremony, just the way we want it.

These are currently my priorities.  I have other priorities but these take precedence currently.  Number one will always be a priority no matter what else I have completed or accomplished.  God, husband, work, family, and friends.  Those are the way it is for now. 

May you truly have a blessed and God Filled Day.  love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment