Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve (I know)

Okay, I haven't felt this way about the holidays in years I think..... 

I worked over at the church today and put in 3.5 hours.  The office is closed on Friday, and my husband went to do a small repair job, which if he doesn't finish today, he will on Friday.  I just spent about twenty or twenty five minutes on the phone with one of my best friends, Jean.  She gave me a tip for a job.... I think I will email the lady and see what is going on.  It would be back in relocation, so I'm not sure.  It would depend on the job.  Anyway, I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and boil potatoes and get everything ready for the potato salad tonight so that all i need to do is put it together in the morning or to wait.  Maybe I'll get my husband to make his cake tonight and then I can do the potato salad in the morning.  I want to get to my mom's by lunch time at the latest. 

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  To Family and Friends that read this, I'm wishing you all the best day possible!  May God Bless each and everyone of you abundantly in all that you seek.  Seek His face first in everything you do.  He is always there.  Love you all, L.  Have A God Filled Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment