Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Future

We cannot predict the future, and the choices we make in life shape our destiny.  God however is in control of our lives, if you are a child of God that is....  I have been praying for Him to show us which direction to take and what we need to do.  I don't know if this is a sign from God or not, but here is what has happened. My daughter and son in law will be moving after the first of the year to the general area of Keller, Texas.  That is a good 2.5 to 3 hours away.  I don't want to be that far from my daughter, so I have started looking for jobs in that area. 

Yesterday, I came across a website with employment opportunities and they are headquartered in Southlake.  That is not very far from Keller and a heck of a lot closer to Denton than I currently am, and that is where my family is at this time.  With the prospect of grand babies in the next year or so, I've decided to apply for the job.  I told my husband last night, and he said okay.  We have been talking lately about both of us finding jobs that are regular and where they are not contingent on good weather and sunshine.  He has stated once of twice about going back to work in the grocery business.  I told him to do whatever makes him happy and not to worry about anything else.  It is time we thought of ourselves and what will make us happy in the long run. 

We would be leaving behind other family, friends from church and lots of memories, but we would be gaining a new outlook and chance at a life together and not having to worry all the time about money or asking for help from family, who is always there when I need them.  (Thanks Raven and Caity)  Love you both! 

However time will tell with everything, and if that is not the direction I'm sure God will give us a sign. 
Hope you all have a God Filled, and Blessed Day!  Please pray for my job opportunity.  It is something I could be happy with for a long time, and it will give me a chance to complete my schooling as well.  Love, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment