Friday, November 26, 2010

Feels Like Winter!

Okay so on Wednesday I was wearing shorts and flip flops and walking around outside.  Drove to the store with the windows down and the sun was heavenly.  Yesterday I carried a coat to my Mom's and wore it home.  Heat is on, and all the ceiling fans are off.  Two of the three dogs are wearing their sweaters.  The big dog needs a pony blanket, because they don't make dog sweaters for dogs that weigh 120pounds and stand six foot tall on their hind legs. 

Anyway, I have mini muffins in the oven for the dogs all though they smell so good, i might eat one.  ( It's oats and honey flavored)  Okay get a grip!  It is people food, not dog food.  Okay, so we drew names yesterday for Christmas at my mom's.  We did couples and i got my niece and her boyfriend.  I'm not sure what we are going to do for them yet, but I have a couple of thoughts. 

Every time I think about Christmas, or anything like that, I have heart palpitations...  No it's just that I want to do so much and money is tight, and I don't have any place to put a Christmas tree where we live.  I was really hoping that God would provide us with a new place to live big enough I could put up a tree and decorate, but maybe next year. 

Thanksgiving was great yesterday!  Ate too much!  Just normal for a holiday.  Looking forward to Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Norman's family.  Of course if someone wants to send me on a cruise to the Virgin Islands I won't complain.  Soaking up sun on the beach with temperatures in the 70's and 80's sounds so good today!  But I would miss everyone. 

Don't forget your dogs for Christmas this year!  Go to http://dixiedogtreatsntraining.com  The What's new Page has a link to purchase my dog treat recipe book.  Your dogs will love you forever!..  It's not very expensive!!!  Please share the link and page with your friends. 

May you all be blessed abundantly in whatever you seek!  Have a God Filled Day!  Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment