Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday monday!!!

Well Monday has arrived and I find myself at home, taking antibiotics, cough syrup, nasal gel and trying to keep Dooley from stealing my cough drops.  I have a respiratory infection and probably for awhile, but I visited the doctor on Friday and he loaded me up. 

I have missed work since Friday, although I have been writing my income level from that is not enough yet to sustain us on days I miss from work, or to replace my lost income from the school.  I've started inquiring about going back to school to get my teaching certification and my degree in education.  I have thought about being a teacher quite a lot lately because I enjoyed it so much while I was at the Day school at the church.  Before then though, when i was in my twenties i considered it then.  I love history, science and math, and reading and writing of course.  I've been looking at online schools all morning and I will need to do this online since we live so far away from a major metropolitan area. 

I finally finished my dog treat recipe book and hope to get it set up on line on my website for sell.  I'm praying for it to be a hit and make us some money.  That is one of my goals for the day, to get it up on the website and ready for purchase. 

Other than that I'm thinking a lot about the fact that my daughter and son maybe moving before Christmas.  They aren't moving out of state, but they won't be five minutes away.  If and when they move, most of my family will be driving distance of at least two hours except my baby sister and her kids.  What exactly does that mean?  Probably that I will want to move closer to my daughter.  I have already asked my husband how he feels about moving and I was answered with a question.  That is okay.  I know God will lead us to where we need to be and if it means closer to my daughter or my mom, or staying right here, that is what we will do, at least until my grand babies start arriving. 

I guess that is enough rambling for the day!  I have things I need to work on, and information I need to gather.  May you all be abundantly blessed by God in whatever it is you are seeking from Him.  Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment