Monday, November 1, 2010

My laptop is repaired!!!!!!!

Okay I know it is lame but we have been sharing  a computer for probably almost a month, which is not a big deal when we are both working.  But if he doesn't have any work then he is here at home when I get home from work and alas we both can't get on the computer at the same time.  So he took the computers to see if they could be repaired.  Thanks Honey!  I love you with all my heart!  (My laptop was fixable)

Anyway, his desktop computer is dead.  He's genealogy database was on it so now it is time to rebuild the data base and this time back it up to a disk.  I'm writing again since I'm not working at the school any longer and so far so good.  I should be able to make at least 125 a week, once I get into the swing of things.  I made about 32 in four hours last week.  Not bad, but definitely not going to pay the bills.

Anyway, God is taking care of things and we will be fine.  We drove by a house, but it just didn't feel completely right.  Not ruling it out, but not going to go jump on it. 

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day!  May God Bless Your Socks off!  as my friend says. 

Love, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment