Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taking Advantage of People

I guess we all take advantage of people at different times in our lives. It's not right to continually take advantage of someone over and over again. It's not right to do it the first time. Its the same as being taken for granted. People who use other people for personal gain are just wrong! Okay, so maybe I'm on my soapbox today. To ask someone to help you occasionally is okay, but to only come around or use them when it benefits the user is totally wrong... Did I already say that once? Okay well, It really upsets me when I see it happen to someone very close to me, and I've witnessed it several times with this one really good friend. It does know good to say anything to them, and I suppose then they don't mind it, but, it is so wrong!!!!!!!! If you continually use some one, whether it is an acquaintance, a friend, or a family member, you need to re-examine your life and your goals, and your priorities, and I hope God convicts you for what you are doing. You should be ashamed of what you are doing. If you can't suck it up and do what is right and deal with the consequences you have made, then you have an issue. It shouldn't be everyone else's responsibility to bail you out. And another thing, don't talk about someone in a negative tone and then take advantage of them. Don't ignore them either and only call upon them when it is to your benefit... Okay, Okay, Okay, I realize I'm repeating myself.... I guess that is it for now. L

No comments:

Post a Comment