Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tired of Scams

People who are setting up scams on the internet, should be prosecuted for taking advantage of people and dashing their hopes to pieces. I filed a claim with the internet crime complaint center yesterday. I checked out google and snopes before signing up with this PTR, there was nothing at the time. Yes it sounded too good to be true, but you always still have that little piece of hope that these are honest people. Wrong!!!! Always go with your gut. I worked for a little over 4 months on this ptr to acquire enough money to request cash out. I even paid extra money to upgrade through paypal. It is all a hoax and a scam and who ever set these up have tied about 18 sites together. Some of them are E-mailptr.com, Vibrant Vitalities, Prosperous Boom, Fellowequality, Cooperativemail.com, Magnetismail.com, Fourleafclovermail, comfortableincome, comeongain, inspiremarrow.com, asonewishes.com, and the list goes on. They even ask you to set up a Liberty Reserve account so that you can receive payout in a matter of days...... However, what they don't tell besides the fact that they are scammers is that it is digital currency and you have to exchange it for real currency through an exchange company like London gold exchange.. Anyway, just beware. If you have signed up for one of the above companies, stop wasting your time. I should have received my money by 5/21/09 at the latest. It would have been enough money to get us back on our feet and save our home from foreclosure. I'm still waiting and they stopped responding to emails after the 18 days. I can't get my upgrade money back either..... Just a word of warning. The email address for the person who took my money through paypal is ingapun@gmail.com... I even gave the IP address for this individual. It would be nice to get my money... but I have no hopes of that happening

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can relate to this one! You can't be too careful. A guy ripped me off for 5000 dollars recently. Remember all those long keyword articles we did? Yep, that's the guy. He disappeared and didn't pay me a dime for the entire last four weeks I had sent him articles. I've been about sick over it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. that would really tick me off.... Yes I remember... I'm probably going to need some work tomorrow... I quit my job..

    ReplyDelete