Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Announcement

Hello to all my faithful family and friends..... within the next couple of week's I will have a website up and running. It will have blogs about life, dogs, God and other things that keep me entertained and accountable for my actions. I will also have available places for people to buy articles from me regarding different things in life. I also hope to have an ebook on there soon called Scattered Thoughts. It will be available to purchase as a whole or just individual articles. I don't have all the things completely lined out, but I will also be advertising to do desktop publishing of directories for small Churches, small books for churches, etc. If you know anyone that needs help with any type of writing, I will be happy to look and see if it is something I can help with, and if not, I know other people who have staffs of writers that might also be able to help. The website will be simple to remember and I will post the name as soon as I acquire the domain rights. I will keep everyone posted and hope to help those in need. Take care and God Bless you all! L

No comments:

Post a Comment