Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tears of????

I strongly dislike those days when I just cry... Those days when it seems that no matter how hard you try, nothing is working out. I have days when I just stop close my eyes and utter some very simple words, "Help me God". I know He is in control and I know we have unanswered prayers and answered prayers and I know that it is always in His time, not ours. I am very thankful for all that God has given to me and my husband and our family. I thank God daily for all those things, but is it wrong to ask and want for more from God? I'm tired of this world and look forward to the day when Christ will come to take us home.

Revelation 21:4And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

The verse above gives me comfort to know that soon there will be no more pain and we will be simplified again. May God Bless each and everyone who reads this blog. With all my heart, L

No comments:

Post a Comment