Monday, June 22, 2009

Our spiritual Paths

Where is God leading me?
I'm have a very funny feeling these days, like I'm on a course and only God knows where it is going. That's okay, but I wish He would give me a sign of some kind. My little sister recently voiced a need for a burning bush, and I guess that is what I'm looking for as well. A burning bush giving me some kind of direction for my life. A few weeks ago everything seemed like it was right in my life, now I'm not so sure any longer. I once heard it said, "The closer you become to God, the harder the devil works to make your path not walkable. I guess that is true. I know I become more emotional with the simple things when God is working in my life. I know we all get discouraged because we think God is not listening and that He is letting bad things happen. God gives us free will. We all seek the perfect will of God. I recently had something explained to me about the Perfect Will of God and the Permissive Will of God. I will probably blog about that as soon as I have studied it more. In the mean time, thank God for all that He is doing in your life. Ask for blessings for your families, blood and extended and married into. Remember you may be struggling with something in your life, and someone you meet maybe be fighting for something in theirs as well. Also, remember we are never alone, God is always with us. May God Bless you all, L

No comments:

Post a Comment