Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Short Survey Just for Fun... Provided by Amber at Striving for 31

Okay a friend of mine gave this on her blog. It was provided to her by her mother in law... So here are my answers. Feel free to leave your answers in a comment if you would like.

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? - Light House Italian
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? - Anything Mexican for the most part
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? - Grilled pork chops
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? - Beef and onion
5) What do you like to put on your toast? - Cheddar Cheese
6) How many televisions are in your house? - 2
7) What color cell phone do you have? - Bright blue
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? - right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? - Some cysts, a baby, uterus, tubes, gallbladder, most of my intestines, tonsils, adenoids, appendectomy, a ruptured bursa sack, I think that is it, oh wait, several skin tags.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? - a five gallon bucket, 3/4 full of water
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? - Nope
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? - Definitely not
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't change it now
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? - Easy money.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? – six?
16) What are your goals for the year? - To become a better christian, closer to God, stronger in my faith, a better wife, and to get a job working from home writing, get my books published and get another house.
17) Last person you talked to? - My husband who called to tell me he is in love with me
18) Last person you hugged? Norman, my husband
19) Favorite Season? - Spring
20) Favorite Holiday? Christmas, I guess
21) Favorite day of the week? Thursday
22) Favorite Month? - March
23) First place you went this morning? Bathroom
24) What's the last movie you saw? Book of Beasts
25) Do you smile often? - Probably not
26) Do you always answer your phone? - No
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? - My daughter
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? - It changes by itself depending on how I feel, but for a permanent color, purple.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? - Just plain old coke classic with extra ice.
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? - Yes
31) Favorite Christmas song? - It came upon a midnight clear
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Already had my birthday. Spent the day being spoiled by my husband.. Of course, he included our anniversary too, since it was two days later.
33) Can you do push ups? - Yes
34) Can you do a chin up? - Maybe one or two
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? - Both
36) Do you have any saved texts? Yes
37) Ever been in a car wreck? - Yes
38) Do you have an accent? - Of course not, I'm from Texas
39) What is the last song to make you cry? – High Cotton by Alabama
40) Plans tonight? Yes,just to be with my husband when he gets home.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? – Yes and more than once
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Coke, creamer, juice
43) Have you ever been given roses? - Not lately, but my husband use to bring me yellow ones all the time.
44) Current hate right now? - Worrying about our finances.
45) Met someone who changed your life? - Jesus
46) How did you bring in the New Year? - sleeping
47) What song represents you? "I was raised on country sunshine"
48) Name three people who might complete this? - Not sure
49) What were you doing 12am last night? - looking at the clock
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment