Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home made Hot Pads/Pot Holders and Scarves!!!

Hey everyone,

I am currently making home made hot pads and pot holders as gifts.  You get two round hot pads and one square pot holder for $7.00 + shipping which should be 4.95 for priority shipping.  I'm posting pictures.  I am also making scarves but have not finished the first one but will post a picture as soon as possible.  Scarves are going to be 7.50 and are 63" approx long and about 4 to 6 inches wide. 

If you want hot pads/pot holders email me at laurasfarnsworth@msn.com and you will be able to pay by MasterCard/visa or with your pay pal account if you have one.  I will invoice you through pay pal once I receive your email and will email you the day before they ship. 

Thanks for all your support by reading my blogs and visiting my sites.  May God Bless You all during this Christmas season!  Here are some pictures.




They are all tied with white but the other color can be most anything.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment