Monday, October 11, 2010

Vow Renewal Ceremony - Already a Change in Plans

Okay since I set the first date, I have found out that my son-in-law will not be home that weekend, so we are changing the date.  The new date is April 2, 2011.  I've reserved the church, but so far not the fellowship hall, because in all honesty, I would like to be able to dance this time around.  My son in law, Adrian, has promised to dance with me, and I enjoy dancing.  I don't see it as sinful, although I'm sure there are quite a few Christians who would disagree.  Now I'm not talking about dirty dancing (Thanks Patrick Swayze), I'm talking about a little two step, maybe a waltz and some line dancing.  Nothing dramatic, no hip hop mess, or rap or heavy metal music.  I like the older country and western songs and a lot of the new country and western music.  Now if renting the community center is not reasonable, we will just stay in the fellowship hall, listen to music and have cake and punch...

So what is the next step?  Well I know it is a ways off, but there are the holidays coming up, and I want to make sure I get as much taken care of before then so there will be a lot less stress.  I'm looking at renting the Rose Community Center for the after party or reception or whatever you want to call it.  There will be punch, cake, coffee, tea, sodas, and water and maybe some finger foods.  I'm still working on that part.  So I'm still looking for suggestions on vows or should I just stick with the traditional ones?  I guess this is it for now, will keep everyone updated, and for all my friends and family, everyone is invited. I'm going to be emailing invitations, so if I don't have you as a friend on Facebook, or in my email contacts, send me a msg, leave me a comment, or text me with your info... 

Cell phone is 903-802-1724 for texting, laurasfarnsworth@msn.com for emails, and just look for Laura.Shipley.Farnsworth on Facebook!!!!

Have a God Filled Day, Be Blessed.  Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment