Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Driving Need

I am looking forward to the things that are in store for us next year.  I'm looking forward to a house in a new town, making new friends, and just living our life together.  I'm looking forward to having grandchildren.  I'm looking forward to having beagles again.  However, with everything I'm looking forward to I have a driving need to complete unfinished things and get rid of it before we move. 

What things you might ask?  Well I have at least 5 story lines at different levels that I want to finish.  I have three books, a short story, and a collection of thoughts that I would like to see get typed and finished and hopefully published.  I have several craft things that I would like to get finished and put away and in some cases give away to friends. 

I am also taking intro to algebra which I would like to get finished in January and I want to start pre-calculus and get it finished in no more than three months.  If I am able to get that accomplished, then I can enroll in school and start getting my teaching degree. 

It sounds like a lot, but I do know that I can get this accomplished.  I just have to stay focused and rely on God to give me the energy and strength to get this all done.  I like having things completed and put away.  I like it when we are able to close a chapter, and start a new one and that is what I feel like we are doing.  Closing the old chapter.  Starting the new chapter.  I know it will be difficult for us, but those that are close to us are already talking about coming to visit.  We will have room for a guest or two in the new house.  Everyone will be welcome that wants to come visit.  We will still make the trips for family reunions and Christmas Day with his family.  The rest of the year will be in God's hands and so will our lives. 

God Bless you all!  Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment