Monday, December 6, 2010

What A Good Weekend!!!

Okay so when I came home from work on Friday I was extremely tired!  It seems I constantly run just trying to get things made, sold, written and cleaned just to make a few dollars.  I didn't write any on Friday, mostly because I was tired, but also because it is hard to write when I can't concentrate, and my concentration on Friday was definitely gone. 

As we prepared to go to bed on Friday night, I looked at my husband and said, "I need you to be totally honest with me."  He looked at me and I asked, "Do you want to move or not?"  He said, "Yes that is okay, we can move up that direction."  Not his exact words, but close.  I felt much better as we went to bed.

Saturday as we sat at the computers, he was reading his newspapers, while I answered emails, and caught up the check book, went through bills and then I decided to check out real estate in the general areas surrounding Keller.  My greatest fear is that it is too populated and not enough open spaces that I will like it, but I quickly saw that there are plenty of areas around that are out in the open and has some land with some of the houses.  I don't want to live so close to someone that I can open my door, spit and hit the neighbor's house.  That is not for me, or my husband. 

So a realtor contacted me through Face Book and supplied his website, and the list of cities that he covers.  I did a search using his website and found a few places of interest.  However, I used realtor.com and found lots more in some areas around Keller.  We looked in Rhome, Azle, Haslet, Newark, Ponder, Aubrey(half between Keller and Denton), Boyd, and a few others.  We found several things that really interested us. 

So what is our next step?  Well I am continuing to look for a job in that general area.  I'm going to widen my search, and my interests on Monster.com, but I know all will be okay.  I have been praying for God to give us direction, and I know He is talking to my heart.  Am I afraid?  Yes, but not of moving or starting over.  My greatest fear is that God will call me to do something, and my husband is not going to be ready.  However, even in that, I know that God will prepare us both for whatever He has in store for us. 

Church was awesome yesterday.  My husband is in the Christmas program and he had choir practice yesterday afternoon.  While he was gone, the dogs and I listened to the sound track of Elf, and I made 68 dog treats, Honey and Oats.  The dogs were very ready for them last night.

Have a God filled and blessed day!
Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment