Sunday, October 11, 2009

Have You Ever Wondered Where Your Life Has Gone?

Okay so its not like my life has ended, but it just seems like it has all been a blur, especially the last 7 years. I mean we moved, my life changed dramatically when I had gastric bypass, I met and fell in love and got married, and things got complicated. Complicated is not bad, just hard to handle sometimes. I love my husband and would not change the last 4 years for anything. He filled a place that had been empty all my life. My daughter grew up, fell in love and got married. I quit a job with an industry I had been in for 23 years, and I don't miss the job, I miss the people. My parents moved to Denton, I lost my grandmother, a home, and all my dogs. Do I have any regrets? No not really, just wish that I had done more in the last 15 or 23 years than I did. I think if I had thought it possible, I would have had a gastric bypass when they first came up with the surgery. I would have traveled more, been better with my money, and maybe made a few decisions differently. However, if that had changed the people I have met, then maybe I don't really want that after all. It is true, that people come in and out of your life for a reason. Some are there just for the moment, others are there for the long haul. But all of them leave you with some little tidbit of information, or a feeling or a memory, or a thought that makes you smile, or makes you cry. What do I want to do with the rest of my life? Well that is another post and another day. May God Bless you all. L

No comments:

Post a Comment