Monday, October 26, 2009

Mother/Daughter Time

On Saturday, my daughter, Caity and I spent half the day together. It was fun. We were in Greenville and they had some exotic animals there. I have some photos of a tiger.. He didn't seem real happy and I will try to add them to the blog. We also went shopping for a baby shower gift for our friend Blair... It was fun and neither one of us can wait until we can pick out baby stuff for what will be my grandchild... hopefully some time in the near future. Like a good mom, after shopping I paid for lunch from Taco Bell. It was just a good time.

Tonight, my mom called and we spent over an hour on the phone talking. It was good, much laughing and having trouble remembering and laughing cause we can't read or remember things anymore. I love the time I spend with my mom, and my daughter. I love them both munches... Oh BTW, munches is a new word I created. It stands for saying I love you this much and I love you bunches..May God bless you continually... L

No comments:

Post a Comment