Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15 - Life Update

Okay so we are tired of the rain. One and half days of sunshine out of 14, 1 cloudy day... Not a great way to start off October. We are almost finished with the job in Canton. Hopefully we will have it finished by tomorrow. My website is under construction and I have found some wonderful Christian sites that allow you to be an affiliate and advertise the items they have to sale. It's commission, but I think I found a couple of really good sites that offer wonderful things. One of the biggest updates is that I have decided not to go with the literary agency that I have been talking and interacting with. It just doesn't' feel right. So I'm back to finding a publisher. However, I think, once my friend Amber is through with the edits, I'm just going to post it on my website for sale as an ebook. Okay that's it for the day or for right now. I'm up way earlier than I need to be... but need to work on website and stuff before my physical job.. Maybe this is why I'm so tired... May God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment