Friday, October 30, 2009

Three Things Today

First, I'm going to be starting a new blog that I will strictly use for the writing of stories and sharing excerpts from Novels I have written. I hope you will tune in, and I will make the name announcement as soon as I come up with one. The frequency on that blog will not be as often as I write on the others.

Two, It is no secret or shouldn't be that I did drugs when my daughter was small. I snorted speed for about a month. The one feeling that is still very strong from that episode of my life, is feeling my pulse race and the blood move through my veins. There is no way to describe that feeling to another person, unless they, themselves have experienced it. Anyway, last night during dinner, I began experiencing that feeling. It makes me very nauseous now, and I'm not sure what caused it. We were eating frozen pizzas that we just bought about a week ago, so I don't think it was food poisoning. It took puking to and an aspirin to make it go away, and I had to lay down. I hate that!

Third thought or thing for the day. I haven't had a drink since June. I know that has only been about 4 months, but it has been more difficult than I thought. I didn't drink that often or so I thought, but for the last week, I have wanted to buy a six pack of Jack's Hard colas and drink everyone. I'm still drink free, but temptation has been awful and it doesn't make it any easier now that they sell it here in town at both the grocery stores and the convenience store.

Have a great Friday! and a Happy Halloween, Or Harvest Festival. May God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment