Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I meant Was

When i made the post on Monday about if you were receiving my blog by email, what i really meant was that if i send it to you.  I didn't mean those of you who had subscribed.  So just wanted to make that clear. 
In the next few days I'm going to share what I have been reading on the Word of Faith Movement.  I'm announcing that because I know that there are a lot of people who follow the health, wealth prosperity movement.  Please do not read the posts if that is how you believe.  I'm not trying to make anyone mad.  I just want to share what I find out.  A lot of my family follows or believes so I will mark the title to the posts with WOFM in the title, that way no one will be hurt or upset.

Thanks for being a follower of my blog.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I read your posts and found them to be of great content. Very informative.

    ReplyDelete