Sunday, January 9, 2011

Time is getting closer

We are proceeding with the plans for our vow renewal ceremony.  Originally we were going to rent a place to party afterwards, but have decided to use the fellowship hall at the church.  I also have talked to our youth band, "Unchained" and asked if they could play for us.  Makayla agreed.  I'm going to talk to her some more. 

I also want to get some pictures from my mother in law and do a slide show of Norman and I to play before the ceremony.  I plan to order a cake, have punch, coffee, tea, sodas, and some finger foods. 
It may not be a very big ceremony or affair but it is something that we want to do.  We would love for our families to be there, and some have responded.  However, we are also going to invite our church family.  I want this to be a cherished memory for us both. 

I probably won't do much decorating in the sanctuary, but a few things here and there in the fellowship hall will probably happen.  This is going to be a real fancy affair either. Again, though Norman and I are going to dress up, because we did a western wedding before.  I've almost considered doing the wedding dress thing, but that isn't really me.  Anyway, we want all our friends and family to come, and just visit and have a good time and be part of the cherished memory. 

Now I just need to come up with how I want the ceremony and that will be another part complete.

Good night!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment