Monday, July 12, 2010

Your Dreams

I am a Facebook user and over the last week or so there have been some people who have posted a status similar to "Never give up or walk away from a dream that you can't go a day without thinking about."  Do dreams have deadlines?  Only if we set them up to have one.  There are five things or dreams I still want to accomplish before I leave this world:

1) To have a place for my husband and I to call our own and grow old together.

2) To be a published author.

3) To train dogs to help people whether that is as therapy dogs, or service dogs of some kind like for the hearing impaired, or just as a companion.

4) To finish recovery and to help others through the process.

5) To be the best I can be for God, so that other people come to know Him as their Savior, and Lord.

I work on all five of these almost more than once a day or more than a daily basis if that is possible.  I know that I can accomplish my dreams and I will never give them up.  It is not for recognition, fame or fortune.  It is because it is something I feel strongly about.  There are just some things in this life that cause us or move us emotionally, physically and spiritually.  These are mine.  Just because it is taking longer than you wanted or planned does not mean you give it up.  We all experience setbacks.  Remember that God answers prayers and take cares of all our needs.  Remember it is in His time frame, not ours.  Maybe instead of giving up - it is time to examine your heart - Get it right with God.  Stop trying to "Fix" it or people.  Ask God to "fix" you or help you and then stand Firm in your Faith.

With all my love, I say these things.  I know that some of you are having a difficult time.  God gave me this yesterday and I knew I had to share it with everyone.  Have a God Filled Day!  Never Give Up.  God is there waiting for you to ask Him for whatever your needs are and to thank Him for being your Lord and Savior.  And if you haven't asked Him into your heart, maybe now is the time.
Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment