Friday, July 23, 2010

Some Time Ago

Tomorrow is July 24th, and 59 years ago tomorrow, God created one of the best presents I ever received.  What might you ask?  My husband.  We know that God sent us each other and had it planned way before we knew it. 

He is a very sweet, loving, and happy person, and he works very hard to take care of me.  I love him with all my heart, body and soul.  We are growing as Christians and as husband and wife.  I waited a long time for the right person to come along, and I prayed on April 19th, 2001, for God to send me a husband and a father for my daughter.  I asked for a Christian man that would be kind and loving and accepted us just the way we were, and he did.  We love each other unconditionally, and love doing things for each other.  There are some days he comes home from working out in the Texas heat and stands at the grill to cook dinner.  I try to do special things for him, like take him coffee in bed every once and a while.  We worked together for awhile and I loved it!  Thank you for all you do for me, for making me feel safe, secure and loved.

I wish you a very happy birthday!  I love you and I hope we have 50 more years together. 

Happy Birthday Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment