Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Bucket List

My husband and I recently watched, "The Bucket List", with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. The movie is not exactly what I thought it was going to be, but it was a really good movie and it did raise a few questions. Like do you have funeral arrangements made so your loved ones don't have to worry about them? Are you finances in shape so that you don't leave behind debt for your family? And of course, do you have a bucket list? As far as my funeral arrangements, I want a Viking burial.... no grave, no flowers every year and I want a party to celebrate me going home to live with Jesus... Finances, we struggle constantly with that, but are hopefully that with in the next couple of years those will also be under control. Most important on this topic is the bucket list. I can't wait to see responses!!! Share 5 things you want to do before you die... Here are my five..

1. Swim with the sharks around the Great Barrier Reef
2. Go to Kenya or Tanzania on a photo safari shoot.
3. Go Tandem skydiving with my husband..(This is on his bucket list)
4. Fly a helicopter
5. Train one dog to help someone that is hearing impaired.

I could go on and on, but that is five of things I would like to do...

Please share your bucket list. May God Bless you all, Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment