Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Running 100 mph

Whew!! That is all I can say!!! My daughter broke her hand last Friday. We took her to the orthopedic yesterday and she has a nice fiberglass cast now. She is having great difficulty learning to do things with only one hand. However, have you ever stopped to think about what you do with both hands and take it for granted??? I mean like taking a shower and washing your hair, opening up a can of soup, pulling up your pants or putting on a shirt.... I mean can you do those things with one hand????? Anyway, she is adjusting and she goes back to the doctors in a month. However, she is stressed beyond belief.

I feel like I'm running trying to take care of her but I would do it know matter what. She has taken care of me so many times, with a bum knee, after gastric bypass, and when I had mono. Between her and my mom, I'm indebted until the day I die.

I hit the floor running almost every morning by five am or 5:30, and I'm not usually in the bed before 10:30 and if I am, I'm dead within minutes and don't sleep but a couple of hours. Life is full these days and I'm loving it. My favorite parts are working on my blogs, my bible studies, and doing just normal wife things. Today, however, I need a nap. I'm glad my husband got back in time to mow the lawn. Now, dishes, dinner, the remainder of the laundry, and hopefully bed before midnight. Oh and we have a job!!! Yes God does take care of all our needs and gives us the energy to handle the things He lets us keep. May God Bless you all. Please say a prayer for my daughter for her hand, and for the rest of my family as they have the flue. Love you all, L

No comments:

Post a Comment