Thursday, September 17, 2009

Realization

I've been thinking about this for awhile. I exchange my old cell phone and service carrier for one on my husband plan with a full keyboard. It seemed that I used text messaging more than the phone service. So at the beginning of July, I got a whole new set up. I sent the new number to my friends and family, expecting life to be the same. It has occurred to me recently, that I don't need a cell phone. I work with my husband now, so we don't even use ours to call each other and now that there is unlimited text messaging on his phone plan, we don't use that feature either. I receive no calls from my family or friends except my daughter and occasionally my son in law, but no one else. So what changed? Did I just tick everyone off? Did I say something else that I should have kept to myself? Or have all my friends gone away? I'm not sure the reason, but I feel very alone. I have my husband and my daughter, but it doesn't seem like there is anyone else in my life. I'm on facebook and I have little conversations there, but it is really just another addiction I have to play games. Anyone have any ideas? May God Bless you all. L

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I don't call you much anymore because I know you are working really hard and I hate the thought of interrupting you. I would get aggravated if I was interrupted at work LOL!! I still love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you kid... It was aimed at you or anyone in particular, I just realized that I don't have any close friends. No one to go do things with on a girls day...

    ReplyDelete