Sunday, April 3, 2011

Five Years and Counting

It has been awhile since I've written on my blogs, not because I didn't have anything to say, but because life has been so busy.  Most of you have read where I had planned to return to school and I did as a part time student.  I absolutely love it!  I'm considering full time this semester, however, the fear factor is there that I won't be able to handle four classes.  This I know though, God will see me through.  I had a math class for the first 7.5 weeks of this semester and I was able to finish it in 14 days, and I'm pretty sure I have an A in the class.  I'm still participating in the discussions and I'm reviewing math so I can stay up on the practices I've learned. 

In this last week, I celebrated my 49th birthday and my 5th wedding anniversary.  We didn't do anything really spectacular and for our anniversary, I got contacts and he got new glasses.  My eyes don't focus together so I'm actually only wearing one contact lens.  I go back on the 12th to figure out if this is going to work, or what kind of compromise I will have to make in order to see. 

We are still planning on renewing our vows on the 12th of November. We aren't planning on anything fancy and we still haven't decided on whether or not we want to write our vows or just have them redone.  It is a work in progress. 

My daughter and I have been spending more time together and it means the world to me.  I love that we live this close to each other.  I know that she wants to move from Emory, and I know that we will follow to be pretty close to where ever it is that they wind up.  So in the meantime, we have devised a new budget, and we are going to start putting some money back into the savings as much as possible.  We have two more big items before we can save a lot, like dental appointments, and computers, but we will get there. 

How has life been for you in the last two weeks?  Anything exciting going on in your life?  Please leave a comment. 

Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment