Monday, April 11, 2011

Where Will We Go

After talking with my academic advisor last week, I really started thinking about where I would find a job with my new degree.  Career Services has been in contact and I have told them we would be interested in a position with a Christian based company, church or school, for starters, anywhere in the state of Texas.  That leaves a very open and wide field. 

My goal, our goal is to still have a few acres with a house and my animals.  So even if I do wind up working in a city of more than 1500 people, I will still live far enough out to have those things.  I think I might like going back to west Texas.  I loved living in Abilene and working there.  That would put us at least 4.5 hours from his family and probably the same distance from my Mom. 

I told my daughter all of this and she is excited for us.  We are excited that this year will be more fruitful!

Have a God Filled and Blessed Day!
Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment