Thursday, March 17, 2011

Progress in Life

School started on March 2nd, and to say I was a little fearful would be right on the money.  However, I am on the third week of school and am much calmer and not fearful any longer.  I'm ahead in my math course by two chapters and plan to be finished with the next two by the end of this week.  Now when things are going good, the devil likes to make life interesting.  So last Thursday after suffering with a toothache for three days I went to the dentist.  They cut the tooth out on Monday and I was not able to do any school work.  I became very anxious, but I had planned ahead and had already printed off my lectures and assignments for the week.  So on Tuesday morning and off and on all day, I worked on school work for my FYE class.  First Year Experience in case you wondered.  So because of the tooth extraction, I missed work on Tuesday as well and was a little worried, but God always provides and the devil will run when you evoke Jesus name.  It turns out that I will be working everyday next week because Chio, the regular custodian, has had a death in the family.  My prayers go out to him and his family. 

I guess what I'm getting at is that it is turning out to be a positive experience, and I think I'm going to try to bump up my classes.  I know that this is the right thing to do because God is making it happen one step at a time.  So if you are thinking about going back to school and how you are going to manage, God will provide the way and make sure you have what you need.  Your faith in God will see you through.  May you all have a blessed Day!

Love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment