Thursday, March 3, 2011

School

Okay so school started on March 2nd, at Noon EST.  Was I nervous?  Was it what I expected?  Did I panic?  Yes. No. and No.  There are the answers in order of the questions.  Online school is totally awesome and it is not hard to reach your teachers, or your advisors or other students.  It is totally awesome and I'm loving it!  I've been doing math most of the day.  I'm trying to do as much as possible on the two days a week that I don't work so that I can just do an hour or so on the days that I do work.  We have to have all assignments turned in my Midnight EST on Saturday, sometimes Friday.  We can get all the work for the week on Sunday.  It is amazing to see how this works!  I've taken a few or attempted a couple of online courses before but this is way different and I totally recommend this school. 

Bryant Stratton actually has campuses all over New York, Ohio, Wisconsin (I think) and of course online and probably other places.  If you are thinking about going back to school this is definitely something or a school to look in to. 

I will update with progress as we go through... Love, L

Vow Renewal Ceremony

Okay so we had to make some changes in regards to renewing our vows.  The ceremony has been changed to November 12th, 2011.  That will be six years since our first date, or close.  We went out on our first, first time we met in person, on November 13th, 2005.  We met online through Match.com, and really it should never have happened, because his email bypassed not only Match.com's security, but earthlink's at the time. 
So we know that it was meant to be for us to meet and fall in love and get married.  If you are on Facebook, and are part of the family, you got an invitation.  Written invitations will go out in October.  We figure this will give us enough time to do it the way we want it!  The reason for the change?  I have to have a computer for school, and right now, I have one on loan from my church.  Thanks Ronnie!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the vows and returning to school. My wife and I met in a Christian Chatroom about 10 years ago...bravo

    check out my look at life and christianity when you get time

    http://livingstone74.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete