Monday, March 8, 2010

Crying for no reason

Friday, March 5th, was a very strange day. I cried for the majority of the day and couldn't really place a specific reason to the crying. When I wasn't crying, I was throwing up. Stress causes that since I've had a gastric bypass. The more stressed, the more I throw up. I took a shower because I thought I would feel better and it did help. Did it fix what was wrong? No. I prayed, I cried, I slept, and I tried to eat. Eating only caused pain from throwing up. I'm sure part of what was wrong is that I know we are at some kind of crossroads again. Work is good, but the weather prevents us from working more than two days in a row lately. I know we are going to be fine, because God is taking care of things, but it is only human to be afraid of what is going to happen. It is a battle that I can't win, but God can. I think it is funny, how the closer your relationship to God gets, the more emotional you become. Why is that? There are suppose to be no tears in heaven, I will be glad. I feel that I have cried enough for any human in the last 18 months. I know that all will be well. I'm giving the battle to God to fight. Now I just need to sit, listen and follow His instructions. May all have a blessed and God day. Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment