Thursday, March 25, 2010

25 Random Things You Might Not Know

Okay I have a friend who is having issues with her creative juices today and she did a random post of 25 things and wanted it to continue... So here are mine..

1. At my highest weight, I weigh 322 pounds.

2. I am a clean drug addict...

3. I am trying to quit drinking.

4. I had a child out of wedlock

5. I'm tired of worrying what other people think

6. I like romance novels

7. I love vampires

8. I don't like Barney or Sponge Bob and I don't have kids little enough to watch them, but my grown kids watch cartoons. (I don't think they watch Barney)

9. I pray for my daughter and son to have a baby

10. I met my husband on match.com

11. I have two tattoos and I'm not ashamed of them, and want to add to one I already have.

12. I accepted Christ at the age of 12.

13. I've walked away several times from church

14. I want to live some place warm

15. I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and lately it is causing me to have Anxiety attacks.

16. I want a berm house with a deck and grill patio/swimming pool on the topside.

17. I want to have more dogs

18. I always want my husband to be in love with me, and me with him.

19. I have anger issues with slow people. (Not mentally slow)

20. I started a new internet business and pray for success. As part of that, I'm making home made dog treats, all natural and selling them locally.

21. I've had 9 surgeries since I was 7 or 8, and plan one more before all is said and done.

22. I want to be more spiritually than I am, but don't think I'll ever get there.

23. God loves me and I love him, and nothing else should matter. Right?

24. Debt is eating us alive.

25. I want to swim with sharks off the great barrier reef.

Okay not sure that is what she intended, but there are my 25 random facts. If you have a blog, list your 25 random facts and let me know so I can go read.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love your honesty and I pray that God will bless you in unexpected ways today.

    ReplyDelete