Monday, February 7, 2011

Returning to School at 48

So once again it snowed here on Friday, February 4th.  I had to wear rubber boots in order to walk over to the church to work because the snow was too deep for my tennis shoes.  Anyway, I worked for a little over three hours on Friday, and came home to work on completing registration for online school.  I was not able to get a pell grant but I was approved for student financial aid.  The semester starts on March 2, 2011 and I heard from my admin today and he said he would have my schedule for me in the next couple days.  While I am very excited because God worked it out for me to go to school, I'm also a little scared that I won't be able to handle it. 

However, I know it will all be okay.  I truly am excited about getting my accounting degree!  This is the beginning to a new life where financially after school we will be much better off.  We are still looking at selling my car since I will be attending online.  There could be some issues with us not having a second vehicle but for the short run, it would truly be better. 

While being a dog trainer is something I still want to do, I'm going to use most of my time for the accounting degree and trying to get it finished as quickly and monetarily possible.  I'm reading up and watching some dog training videos and plan to practice on my dogs. 

That's the plan for now any ways!  Everyone have a blessed day and week!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment