Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Peak Profits

Dear Friends,


I’m writing this letter because we are all looking for something better. I’ve been trying things for years that will make me money working from home. Everyone offers a sure fire opportunity, no lose situation, make millions overnight. That is just not possible! I started searching again for opportunities with little or no start up costs. I’m not good at making sales calls and I don’t want to have to hit on my friends to buy my products that I’m selling.

I’ve done free lance writing and you can make money, but you have to write for 12 hours a day and sometimes it only pays pennies for 500 hundred words or more. Although I love writing, that is still not putting money in my account on a regular basis.

In January, as I scoured the internet for some way to start an internet business or a business that I can do from home, I found a website called Peak Profits. I signed up and began following the business plan layout. I have one site that is up and running called, http://dixiedogtreatsntraining.com and I’m working on a second site which is called, http://madamescrawlersink.net, which will promote books, short stories, and content for sell for websites and I will also being offering my services to provide content for clients.

Peak Profits is a unique website. It is not a get rich quick scheme or make millions overnight website. What it will do is teach you how to find a niche and start your own business. There is nothing free in this world, except prayer and Jesus. You have to be willing to spend a little money to make some money. My sites are still in the beginning stages and it does take work. However, I encourage you to check out this site. I’m including a link, and yes it is my referral link. I make a recurring commission of 50% on every person who signs up as a member to participate, and stays in the program. What you get is the chance to make some money and have income on a regular basis and not have to drive in traffic or sit in an office in a 4 x 4 cube for 8 to 12 hours a day. When you sign up for one site, you can also join a second absolutely free!  Please take a few moments and check it out! You can also make a commission on referring Peak Profits. Remember you have access to help through a member’s forum once you sign up and you get your answers quickly, simply and everyone is helpful.

You have nothing to lose by reading over the information! Please click on the link below and it will take you to the sign up page.

Thank you for your time,

Laura


Peak Profits

No comments:

Post a Comment